When Hearing Aids Aren’t Enough
October 8, 2020
Take the next step to address your hearing loss from the comfort of home. Are you or a loved one struggling with your hearing even when using hearing aids? You are not alone. If you are interested in learning more about hearing implants—how they work, candidacy, insurance and more, we can connect virtually!
Our friends at Cochlear Americas will:
• Introduce hearing implants (what are they and how do they work?)
• Talk about the differences between hearing aids and hearing implants
• Take a close look at the features and benefits of cochlear implants
Location: You can join the event from anywhere! We recommend you choose a place that has a strong internet connection to ensure the best experience.
How do I join the virtual meeting? Follow these simple steps:
1. Visit cochlear.com/us/events and search by event date
2. Click on the event name and complete registration
3. Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions for how to join the meeting online!
Please be advised that this event will be hosted virtually and may have multiple attendees. By registering and attending the event, you acknowledge and agree that other attendees may see or hear information that you disclose, including your name, during the event. ©Cochlear Limited 2020. All rights reserved. Hear now. And always and other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Cochlear Limited or Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.